Life remembers all the things you do and don’t and she brings them back and then forces you to laugh at your own stupidity. You will have the same lesson over and over again until you learn it. The same things, crazy and strange things that at the time …are so crazy it seems like nothing like this has ever happened before or to anyone else, but in reality… this is not your first time on this ride, and all your besties know it.
Why don’t we learn the first time? Or any time after that? Why must we repeat these experiences? Why and how do we forget? When we get the message in the moment we are so clear and sure as we say to ourselves, “Never again will this sort of thing happen.” Then, all of a sudden you’re kind of back where you were, but not really.. but sort of… sure things are different but what’s actually different? Not much. The first emotion is mad, mad as hell. But then… We laugh. We cry. We over analyze. We stay distracted for as long as we can. We listen to the problems of other people. We try to motivate them to do something to feel better, to make a difference. We ruminate on what is ailing them and why this dilemma is happening to them in the first place. We compare our life to theirs and then we shit on ourselves for forgetting that we had our own problems to solve.
This is the beginning of the complete examination of everything that has brought us to this moment and in one breath, maybe in the shower or during a commute, its non-stop and you don’t feel like you’re gonna make it.
So as not to be furthermore paralyzed by analysis. This is your brain. Not on drugs, just your regular every day brain. “And why this and why that…” but then something else comes up: You are alone.
God No! The horror! You can’t do this alone. You need to be next to someone, touching someone, smelling someone. Why should you not get all of these things and cum? You should cum as much as you physically can. Okay, so then you become aligned with another person. This other person is your friend. You laugh with them now. You cry with them now. They are your go-to human, your number 1 fan, your hero, everything you are into and want to be into. You collide and are physically changed. This happens without thinking. This is your body interacting with your spirit, chemically enhancing your senses and giving you access to love. It isn’t gay. It’s magic.
But what about you? You must not stop living for you, doing for you, trusting in you. You are not what this other person, who happens to always be around wants, needs, thinks of, and is entertained by. You are still committed to the one who came before them and by that I mean the pursuit of your extreme and infinite bliss: Your trial and error, your eternal evolution of what it means to be part of the Universe…. The Where, What, and How…of Being Alive.
- Demand more from you. You can and will shock the shit out of yourself. Don’t look around what others are doing. Don’t wait for some app to tell you how you feel or what the latest trends are. Do not put yourself on the back burner. Answer the hard questions. Don’t cut corners. Put in the extra credit because investing in yourself is the most important thing you can ever do.
- The more you share, the more you will know. You can only get what you give. Humans share problems and therefore share solutions. We all learn from mistakes, but they do not have to be our own. Once you “sign on” to the collective experience that we share here and engage in the lives around you, saying your insights out loud [what is true in your heart] is what grants you access to all other truths. Your connection to everyone around you is what keeps you alive.
- Keep your word. Do as you say you do. Have the will to commit to your greatest challenge. Be the best human for human’s sake. Take pride in your integrity.
- Find stillness/ silence so that you may hear your inner voice. This is your guide.
- Fill your life with things that give back. Pursue your hobbies and interests. You are the greatest creator you haven’t yet met. Begin Now. Life is already waiting for you.
You are a satellite: a receiver and you soak in the sunshine and it radiates your insides. You are in harmony. You are not fixed. You are like a plant reaching for the sun, designed with your quirky particulars but grown with and for a magnificent purpose because you are connected to the unknown. Your insides, too, are like liquid, completely formless only to then bloom.
You are divine. Make this life as beautiful as possible.
All things from nature create some sort of network, stretching out upwards and outwards, pulling and storing nutrients in order to sustain life. So do we.
Just think of your own life and the things you think you know. Did you come up with that yourself? Did it come to you out of nowhere? Nothing that someone knows or tries to show you came to them in an isolated experience.
We come to thoughts by the inspiration of music, something we read, or a conversation that happened in passing. Some people call this a collective consciousness, and its true we are all existing on airwaves. We’ve essentially had wifi for years. 🙂
When someone decides to share a system they’ve designed or a theory they’re composed with you, its important that they offer it in a way that honors the great thinkers that came before them.
Pantanjali (A Great Thinker) wanted us to overcome Kleshas. This was one of many elevents of his ‘Yoga-Sûtras’ and his gift to Yoga. What are Kleshas?
Kleshas are obstacles to Spiritual Growth: Our habits of perpetual suffering. If it were so easy to be defined as five categorical things, than why don’t we all overcome? Ha.
Five Kleshas: Sanskrit for obstacle. These are the obstacles that can cloud and block the free flowing information from your energetic pathways.
- Avidya : Ignorance of your true self, or a conditioned ignorance that perceives stress anxiety rather than receiving information from your Higher Self. This lack of trust and receptivity becomes blocks the true self from being expressed. It is the lack of connecting to others and the Universe: our source of being.
- Asmita : Egoism: the idea that one is separate or better than others and the world.
- Raga : Excessive attachment to pleasurable and impermanent things.
- Dvesa : Excessive aversion or hatred, blame, and attachment or dislike for someone or something.
- Abhinivesha : Fear of death.
ENERGETIC PATHWAY: The Intangible MIND & our Physical FORM.
Energetic Pathways is explained in Sanskrit by the word Nadi. Nadi’s run through the body passing through energetic centers, also known as Chakras.
Nadi is directly translated into channel or river and is the site where these two forces of our nature are connected. These sites of our Subtle Body are the points of interest for spiritual practitioners and energy healers.
The intangible mind is all that we haven’t yet been able to tap into, and is more eloquently stated as our Spirit. This intangible mind are the things we know without even a clue or memory to the when our how we learned them.
Dreams that come true
All the information that comes to you from your higher self
That part of you that is connected to all matter in the Universe
The Physical Form is the meat we walk around in, our skin and bones, that which is bound by gravity and bodily functions.
Ida Nadi- starts at the base of the spine and moves its way along the central spine until the left nostril. This energetic river or channel corresponds with our intuitive and creative parts to our being. It is the right hemisphere of the brain but the left side of the body. Feminine and Lunar.
Pingali Nadi- starts at the base of the spine and moves its way along the central spine until the right nostril. It is masculine and solar channel associated with the logical, problem solving and reasoning parts to our being. It is the left hemisphere of the brain but the right side of the body and refers to action. Pingali refers to acting, being, doing, and acquiring.
Shushumna Nadi- The central nadi that begins at the base of the spine and ends at the base of the brain. Both the Ida and Pingala wind around this central channel. Shushumna is the origin of all of the chakras and the idea that spiritual illumination, or enlightenment is possible comes from energizing the Shushumna upwards to the crown chakra thereby creating Samadhi.
Chakra, another Sanskrit word, literally means WHEEL. The seven chakra model are at the exact locations along the spine and central nervous system where all three nadis intersect. (Ida, Pingali, and Shushumna)